Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thing 21. Google is not just for searching anymore.

I had fun discovering the other "faces" of Google. I took the Picasa online class and I liked it very much. After creating a presentation with Picasa Albums, we were able to upload it to YouTube. Here is the video.


I worked with Google Calendar and it was very nice to see your events organized graphically. This is really going to help as an agenda to record the appointments, meetings, test dates, trainings, schedule lessons, etc.

Google SketchUp was a nice surprise, I thought it could work on a lesson teaching volume and 3d figures, where the students could create and name the figures.

I finally explored Google Book Search, and I liked having the chance to preview books, being able to read them from your phone, buying them, or adding them to your personal virtual library.

1 comment: