Uff!! Finally :-D
I was able to set up my own Wiki. It took me a while to figure out how to make the Table of Contents. I tried different ways until I realized I had not tipped 2 brackets on each side of the code!!! I learned a good lesson: Read instructions and FOLLOW instructions!! Hahaha
After I had the Wiki set up and working, adding the elements was relatively easy, only a little time consuming, you had to get familiar with the Edit menu, and embedding the elements with the Embed Widget button. As I said, it took some time, but I'm glad that it finally worked out.
Here is a link to the Wiki, it is called Learning Together.